We are pleased to announce that all our offices are now open. If you need help or advice, you can contact your account manager by email or phone.
Our maintenance team is also on hand to talk to repairers, provide emergency roadside assistance and help with mechanical queries on 0141 332 2622.
If you have any general enquiries, please contact our customer service team on 0141 332 2626.
We have changed our processes for delivery and collection of cars to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Please watch the short video to find out more.
When it’s time to deliver your car, we’ll contact you to arrange a date and time that suits you. When our driver is at or near your location, they will call you to confirm.
The handover itself will be conducted according to our company social distancing policy:
- The driver will unload the vehicle and sanitise it thoroughly with an anti-bacterial spray, paying particular attention to all major touchpoints.
- The driver will then sanitise the keys and place them in a box
- They will ring the doorbell or knock, leaving the key box at your doorway and withdrawing to a 2-metre distance.
- We will then ask you to inspect the vehicle yourself to make sure you are happy with its condition and to check for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- Instead of a signature, we’ll take a photo of you beside the vehicle with the number plate visible.
- Finally, we’ll ask for your email address so that we can send a receipt to confirm delivery – and that’s it!
When it’s time to hand your car back to us, the process will be generally the same as before with some minor changes.
- The driver will place an empty box at your doorway and ask you to place your keys inside, removing keyrings and personal items.
- We will sanitise the keys and inspect the vehicle for damage and to record its mileage.
- Then, we’ll take a photo of you next to the car as proof of collection and ask for an email address so that we can send a receipt to you.
My car is due an MOT test on or before 31st July 2020, what should I do?
Due to lockdown, all cars that were due for their MOT between 31st March and 31st July were granted an MOT extension of 6 months.
My car is due an MOT test on or after 1st August 2020, what should I do?
Your MOT certificate will not be extended if it expires on or after 1st August 2020. You must book an MOT as usual.
If you need any advice or assistance with booking your vehicle in for an MOT, please get in touch with our dedicated maintenance support line on 0141 352 5200.
Can you get me a short-term hire car if my own car is off the road?
Yes, our rental branches are now fully open to provide short-term hire if you need it.
Can I get my vehicle serviced?
Yes, all our service centres are now open and you can book an appointment.
Can I still take my car abroad?
Yes, but you need to contact us to issue foreign travel documents.
Who do I contact if I have a query about my monthly payments to ACVM?
Please email email@example.com and we will try to answer your query as quickly as possible.